Makeup Tutorial: Sailor Mercury

In this video, I'm sharing with everyone how I did my Sailor Mercury Makeup. I actually filmed this before my Sailor Moon photoshoot. So this is the exact makeup you see in the shoot pictures.








The makeup is almost exactly the same as my makeup for Big wide eyed Anime girl.  Other than using different products, the biggest difference is in the treatment of the eyebrows. I have deliberately shaped my eyebrows to have very little arch and with a lot of volume. Thick, straight brows are very popular in Asia now and they help to make the face look younger and less intense. Since Sailor Mercury has a mild personality, this eyebrow is the key to morphing into her.


Of course, you don't necessarily have to shave your brows straight if you don't want to. The alternative would be to conceal your original brows and then draw over it.








Makeup used:


I hope you guys liked the video. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think! 


======================================================================
This post is originally posted on TheCosplayChronicles.net If you see it anywhere else, it’s been stolen. All images belongs to TheCosplayChronicles unless otherwise stated and should not be used or reproduced anywhere else unless authorised.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello, i'm the admin of the blog cosplaysky.fr. this blog is really helpful for people who like cosplay, and i want to translate this blog into french to share in my blog. i will definitely indentifier you.
Cosplasyky UK said…
Hello friends, its wonderful post about educationand entirely defined, keep it up all the time

Popular Posts